The rains and sunshines of my life: Budding, blooming, and withering...

Friday, March 31, 2006

Xiao Bai 小白

Or if translated directly would mean, Little White. :)

I vividly remember my childhood bear. It was a present from my youngest aunt when I was 2. It was a simple bear to many, but to me probably my best childhood companion. Xiao Bai (Little White) was medium size white bear with brown glass eyes and a small nose of brown strings. It has the most innocent and sweet face.


Xiao Bai lying on the table in my previous, previous house.

By the lake in Resovoir

Like most of the bear lover kids, Xiao Bai followed me pretty much every where; picnics, holidays, shopping, etc. In fact, I think he very much lived my life. But due to my sinus, my mum was not very fascinated with me tugging a bear along me everywhere. Soon, she persuaded me enough to leave Xiao Bai behind and I became less attached to it. Once in a while, I do take out Xiao Bai, but before long, he faded from my life. When I first left home at 18 to further my studies, I never even gave Xiao Bai a thought. And when I returned, Xiao Bai was already gone.

Taking him to the park

Taking him everywhere I go... Was posing in a gigantic hatched-egg actually. :P

Front view of Xiao Bai


I was quite sad over it, but then again the most precious things are often not kept by our sides, but treasured from within. Xiao Bai will always be in my heart. I am happy that Xiao Bai is creating a memorable childhood for another kid somewhere out there.

Taken in my previous house, that baby is not me :P

Englarged... -_-.... Miss him...

Notice the Big Bear behind. He was my first softoy that my Dad abuse as his couch pillow! 0_o He was a lot bigger than me that time (1 years old).

Christmas, another handsome bear of mine. The bear is not dirty, its the old photo's fault


Oh, and just for the note, Yue Ding song is driving me crazy. It keeps replaying in my head. I wish I have the album!!! :(

p/s: photos are really old so bear with it please.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, stil got website url on ur picture ah...haha private n confidential huh...hehe
btw, so many bears u got huh hehe

Rain said...

I HAD so many bears... now left a few nia.. -_-...

Anonymous said...

Hello. Alone on Valentine's Day? Live adult chat Find sex partner in your area! Free offer
Enjoy