The rains and sunshines of my life: Budding, blooming, and withering...

Friday, March 24, 2006

RestlessSSssssss

I’m sooooooo restless. I have so many much more important things to doooooo. But all I can see, hear, talk, do, and think about is... something else. Argghh…

I want:

More freedom
More options
More peace
More time
More guts
080912
All of which if you notice, is something money can’t buy. Though the cetak rompak (pirated) versions are probably possible.

Finished reading? Yeah that’s about it. Trust me, that’s it for today. ;P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's quite visible to me lei wateva u r trying to camouflage... but then again, i'm probably the only one who can decode it ;P.. and something tells me it is not the same.

Rain said...

Yala, yala, know ur eyes sharp, mind even sharper, tongue sharpest... :)but even after decode it's still just a symbol, unless u can match...

Anonymous said...

i m total totally blur....

Rain said...

Haha, nvmla, its just some stupid camouflage tricks... :P Anyway like i told qing, its still a symbol after decode. But I dont think u can decode lor...