The rains and sunshines of my life: Budding, blooming, and withering...

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Work, work & work...

I did not think I’d have the time to blog today. But since everyone went to the CEO addressing in cafeteria I shall therefore… make full use of this opportunity. Haha.. The new engineer, DC is finally here. He looks like a fresh grade to me (which means don’t look a lot older than I am). He always make me jump cause he comes from behind (which I can’t see) and suddenly ask me a question. Overall a nice guy, and seat mate.

And today I did the most stupid thing in the world. Well, I was drafting a formal (suppose to be) email in Outlook when DC approached me to ask something. I wanted to show him something on my computer and accidentally sent the email which was totally unfinished! I tried to recall the stupid mail but it did not send me any report of success/failure in recalling. Aiyoh, feel so paiseh cause the mail is like rojak. I hope it was successfully recalled though. Cause I tried recalling from my own foreign (non-1Si) email address and it was successful but it also did not send any report back. So maybe the system is stupid and only reports when it is a 1Si address.

Actually today nothing much to blog about la, that’s why didn’t blog in the morning. My work has increased incredibly since last week because they are doing the Quarter 1 review. It is bad. The sheets on my table are overflowing. So many routine things are lagging because I am currently concentrating on this Quarter stuff. Since I’ve so much work, I’d better get back to work. :(

No comments: