The rains and sunshines of my life: Budding, blooming, and withering...

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Anon

Wow, DC has a really nice ringtone. I haven’t the nerve to ask him what that song is. Oh man, then I realized it wasn’t his phone. Now I found out it was actually ED’s. Didn’t even realized when he slipped to DC’s seat. Guess he misses his seat. Hehe..

Secondly, I hate it (you guess it, or you don’t). It is NO human work. Definitely NOT. And that comment was like when I was less than 25% done. They should get a robot or something to get it done. I’d very much like to see what happens when I leave in April. Hah… Maybe that’s why they are in a rush to finish it now.

Thirdly, I seem to be getting a lot of friends who like to be anonymous (if you think it’s you, think again). Should I be amused? I don’t know. I have to admit (and have always admitted) my memory is bad. I can understand (sometimes…) why you want to remain anonymous. But please, I am a human too with limited brain space. You don’t expect me to reserve them all for you. You don’t call in the middle of the night, and say “Hey, it’s me and guess who?” since you never told me who you are. You DON’T cry over the phone when I say I’ve no idea who you are and you should tell me. You should be thankful (or maybe not) that I even answered an unregistered phone number calling my handphone because I usually don’t (because see where it leads to when I do).

I’m not heartless. I’m just… so helpless in dealing with this kind of people. I’m not a mind reader. I’m not angered, no, just… exparated. I know you read this blog (from what you mentioned). Now, you (all the anonymous people out there), know what I have to deal with (and that it’s not just a few of you), you can decide if you want to un-anonymous yourself. I will stop answering foreign numbers (which is so stupid since I am currently anxiously waiting for important official calls), and if you are a friend of mine, please identify yourself clearly to my ‘telephonist’ first. If not mianhamnida, you will be sure I will always be ‘not around’. Komapsumnida!

Oh, and if you think I should have your number registered but I don’t, it’s mostly because I keep losing my phonebook; I lost my handphone (last last time), lose/ damage sim card once in a blue moon, reset handphone to factory settings very frequently (yes, that erases all data in your handphone, including contacts), etc… I am a wonder at it (losing phonebook) and I’m very sorry for that. So, please be a kind soul and let me know if I happen to ask who you are when you SMS. Thank you first.

I got a pleasant surprise from my pal (the one whom I had a major row with). Actually, not really surprised, since I kind of saw her ‘surprise’ already (I knew it was for me the moment I saw it, hehe). ;P Sorry, I’ve got sharp eyes. I didn’t pry though; you just weren’t ‘covering’ enough. But then I didn’t see ‘it’ again since so I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. Then, this morning I saw ‘it’. Haha.. okay la, I am still surprised. Thanks!

No comments: