The rains and sunshines of my life: Budding, blooming, and withering...

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Annyeong Haseyo

And mianhamnida (sorry) for the false HIATUS status... hehe...

And as u can see the slaving (working) clock is still reset and ticking as usual today, which means I am still rightfully at my seat. Yeah! KC said there’s a bit of changes although I’ve seen ED made space for me to move (bt I still prefer my place than his cos my corner very ‘strategic’!). SH said JU, the new gal will be sharing with me. But for the meantime, JU will be taking SS place since SS is off the whole week (lucky pig) to Thai I think.

And just as I was typing JU appeared and all this while from her name I thought she’s a Bumi or wat… Mana tau, see see it’s a Chinese. Erm, looks in her late 20s or arnd 30. Still cute and attractive. Haha… Told u liaw, 1Si a lot lengluis mah. She’s considered normal (among lengluis) oni. Feel so paiseh, cos she no space cos of me! I really dunno how it’s gonna be wen SS get bk from his vacation.

And to make things worse, Lg has an engineer reporting to work soon. And she seems to have an eye for my spot. What’s all this about my spot? Aiyoh… ED oredi make space she oso dun wan use, wana rebut with JU. Me, nvmla since trainee mar. I mean, ED’s seat is oni like one row away from the nxt and facing in her section direction. If Lg force JU to take ED seat very hard mh for SPC section. It is like 2 rows away and facing opposite direction. Dunola, that’s wat I think la. If I were Lg, I wud understand and take up ED’s place instead. And JU can have my place. And happily ever after loh…

Aniwei, I still wun be here for long I think. Cos wen I change department, I memang nid to move. Just that I really don’t see any empty seat even despite the vastness of this office. Well, just appreciate wat I can loh for now.

Korean for the Day:
mianhamnida = sorry
annyeong haseyo = hi/hello (greeting wen u meet face to face or in this case e-face to e-face)


Your Personality Is

Rational (NT)


You are both logical and creative. You are full of ideas.
You are so rational that you analyze everything. This drives people a little crazy!

Intelligence is important to you. You always like to be around smart people.
In fact, you're often a little short with people who don't impress you mentally.

You seem distant to some - but it's usually because you're deep in thought.
Those who understand you best are fellow Rationals.

In love, you tend to approach things with logic. You seek a compatible mate - who is also very intelligent.

At work, you tend to gravitate toward idea building careers - like programming, medicine, or academia.

With others, you are very honest and direct. People often can't take your criticism well.

As far as your looks go, you're coasting on what you were born with. You think fashion is silly.

On weekends, you spend most of your time thinking, experimenting with new ideas, or learning new things.

No comments: