The rains and sunshines of my life: Budding, blooming, and withering...

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Expensive Day

Hie people! Just fulfilling my daily blog post. hehe... Erm.. today's been quite eventful... And also expensive. Hmm, make that VERY expensive. I managed to somehow burn away at least (in my memory) cash of 600++ in just half the day. Goodness knows the real amount of expenses actually incurred when the bills arrive later. And it's not like I have gotten everything I wanted already. I guess human (like me especially) are just greedy. I feel very high maintenance all of the sudden. :/

Well, actually, it was carefully planned, so I don’t think you can actually call that a waste of money. :P Yeah, I already planned to spend RM500 today, like few weeks o, and the rest just chipped in along the way.

Woke up around 8am, I guess after the routine of waking up early you can’t really sleep in. Started out from home at about 9am for breakfast at Mum’s favourite special pau (bun) place. Coincidently there’s a photo shop next to that place so I sent some old time photos for developing. Then cause it wasn’t ready yet, so we (my mum and I) went to Standard and Chartered for some business thing. Glad to say, the customer service is good (local standard evaluation). Well, I guess that’s because there’s this staff from Singapore. The one from Kuching wasn’t that bad either, but she wasn’t very helpful. After getting whatever wewant, we went around Golden Triangle, and even Hilton. Well, I guess that’s where most of the expenses incurred. :

Went for a hair cut. Haven’t had one in ages. The guy (Sheldon) told me he graduated from Vidal Sassoon in London about 10 years ago. And he recently went back there for 3 months to give some training. Apparently, he’s an instructor there. What really make me respect him is he came back to Kuching because of his grandmother. That’s so touching… :) I mean, he could have stayed there made much more money. He said 30 years later (a nicer way to put after his grandmother leaves him) he will move to L.A permanently. He will spend the rest of his life (I think he is already rich enough) bringing his grandchildren to Disneyland. Hehe. What a naïve (in a simple nice way) thought for a guy. This is what I meant by people knowing when to be satisfied with what they have. Another guy in his shoes may have most probably be money crazy. His charges are really cheap compared to others. His skills are definitely on par if not better. He’s a really humble guy.

Okayla, cannot say more, have to move to spend more cash. Oops… Well, actually I already save a lot on other days ma. Now got something in heart to buy, so have to buy loh. I considered a long time already okay… Like half a year! And I haven’t even got the chance (or cash) to get a digital camera. -_- I guess I have to learn to be satisfied. Byez!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

600 a day?? how u spent it? i din really read wat u have bought le...jz a breakfast, photo, n hair cut.....600 for that??? plz...take a knive n kill me now.... hahahaha

Rain said...

hmm... actually breakfast, and photo were not included... not counted la that one a it oni.. cut hair chip in a bit... haha... eh i din spend ur money y u wan to die.. :P okla now u make me feel bad... i shall insaf frm now on...