The rains and sunshines of my life: Budding, blooming, and withering...

Monday, March 27, 2006

How I’m entertained in 1Si (via email)~lame

btw u noe we have to submit result to get our scholar?

submit wat result to get wat scholarship..be more specific..wat toking u
(duh! wat other result & scholarship can a petronas scholar think of?)

Submit utp result to get the 1500 scholar we get every month y u so blurrrrrrr ish nid to talk to the dot…..
No submit by hand to utp… I flew there last wkend man…. By HAND ah!

huh u tipu or wat...
i check utp site no announcement like that
hmm... if u serious then tomorrow i try go klcc...maybe they got work...try ask...if cannot oni i go utp
see how to learn driving..haih

Hahaha.. I tipu..half (sniggering away that he believed i flew there to pasup result by hand)
Ok it lidis.. must pasup result by hand bthen I ask la how I pasup since im in swk so he say email so I email to him…. Its in elearning announcement u go check for the email cos I forgot oso. If dun pasup money wun go in.. n yes I get 1500 per mnth wat u get? (take note of sarcasm)

u flew last weekend to submit, wasted one month of money already (didn't he read my msg?!?)
btw, dont they have in their database..want by hand for wat... -_-

one month oni rm500 la..3 months is 1500...aduhai.. (hahaha, another blur trying to be smart msg)
hmm..i got no email from esu..nvm la..tmr wake up early go klcc...sun pin watch movie ahha
u sure ar got this notification...u scan n send by mail?

Nolarrr I neva fly there la aduihh.. blurcase yg teramat sekali… hahhaha
I email them NOT they email me!!!! *vomit blood*
Huh? Wat database… ish *PUNCH*
I dunola freddy got say in Yahoo group long time ago wat… the announcement quite old have to scroll down down…

*PUCNH**PUNCH* ish cant u sense the sarcasm in the 1500/mnth.
(no idea how the topic became like this...)
did i break ur heart?..im so sorry... i broke so many i didnt realise i was breaking urs...ahahhaha....oh u got something for me?...mana..tak ada pun...sorry i too many fans ahhahaha

Eh (censored) *serious tone* (so i decided to play along and make his day)
How can u lidat? Cant u realize my feelings for u since we splitted into our own depts, EE. in utp? Go class oso together, eat, jog, midnite movies, drive u around, ... y wud a girl wan to go wf u lidat if not because she like u??!!?? seriously dun tel me u duno... and if u din noeee... why u lead me on???? Seriously break my heart la u.... sumore a girl like me? U think I flirt around... if im not interested I wun even glance at u!!!!
(while typing the above message I wished I hadn’t taken any lunch or breakfast for that matter, and was sniggering away in front of my monitor, looking quite mad)

Meanwhile I was dying from suppressing my laughter…, waiting for his reply…

(after about quite some time for him to recover from shock….i think I scared the hell out of him, and he chose to reply in a safer way *aiyah*)

uh-huh i oredi knoe that lol....*yawn*...anything else u wanna add..
wah tell u ar, if the girl i like tell me liddat...eternal bliss lolr...ahahah

(can’t believe he din fall for it.. I know it’s lame but for someone as ego as he is would have blindly fall for it…. and not ready to give up so..)
Don’t bother to reply if u hav no feelings... *slaps*

ahah if wat u said is true..hmm.. im truly happy (haha, see, he hopes its true so he can add another rare record of gals falling for him) ..ahahaha...but sorry haha..nya nya nya... (btw now got a woman in my dept laughing away, like chin) (hmm, this person must be too eng in office... brain short circuit somehwere..or open circuit d...ehhee)

N u dun even bother to console me....
:~~~~~~~~~(
Dun tell anyone my crush for u *hmmph* (gags)

u think i knoe u when...yesterday ar
since when does (censored) make the first move...since when does (censored) so open tell straightforward...everything sure keep wan hahaha no im not trying to console u..wanna slap u now..but too far..cannot haha

Hahaa... kay kay I really nearly puked man typing that....
Stay tuned to my blog ;P *hiak hiak evil laugh*

dont bluff, ur sv just mail me she said u happily typing there la hahaha jk haha sorry la...im not (censored) or(censored) or (censored)....or whoever in the past..hahaha...so it doesnt work on me..muhahahaha ur blog?..wats the add again ar..ahhaha okk...i will

the rest is so heavily censored that it wun make sense so no point put here…

Then my SV happened to walk by and saw all the stupid, censored emails! *Arghh* I guess she tried to turn a blind eye on those junk but couldn’t resist a smile.

Nevertheless, I was entertained enough to stay awake because my office is just too boring for words. I gave up d larr… not worth upsetting my stomach typing more… crap

He was saying if it was his dream girl saying so to him it would be his eternal bliss, but too bad, things never happen the way we want huh? ;P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahahha L for Lame!

Rain said...

L for Look who's talking

Anonymous said...

eh....so.....u actuali have a crush on tat "he"????

Rain said...

NO!!! the whole conversation is heavily juiced in sarcasm n boredom... NO! I NEVER had, have or ever will... We r nevertheless good friends ;)