The rains and sunshines of my life: Budding, blooming, and withering...

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Back to Work

Fuuuh, yesterday’s hectic schedule and 13-hours-crazy outing proved too much for my much pampered and aging (but not old :P) bones. Hehe… After a really long day, I finally went home at about 10++pm. Took shower and then threw myself on bed immediately. Came down with a splitting headache… Half of the head was heavy, numb and aching, if you know what I mean. Must be the hot weather. Since I usually freeze in ice box (1Si office), so my body probably can’t due with the sudden change of temperature.

Anyway, I didn’t spend another single cent since last night’s post. Hehe… Was planning to, but didn’t. Well I nearly did la, but it was so rushing so I don’t dare to buy in case I regret later. You know, me and my fickle mindedness, how can I make decision in such a rush wor. I was at speedy, looking at the albums (yes, I support original once in a blue moon if I really like a certain album). Actually I wanted to get something original long ago, but then never had the chance to.

So when I fell deeply in love with Yue Ding, I told myself this is the one original album worth buying. To my disappointment, they didn’t have it, but they had this compilation of Perhaps Love, original soundtrack! *Wow* I almost forgot I was really into all the songs in that movie, so I picked it up. Then I saw Lin Yi Chung’s first album, another rising artist whose songs I really like. So I picked it up too. Then I saw Nicholas Teo’s… okay, then I couldn’t make my mind which to buy, because my budget was to only get one. See, I’m not a spendthrift, I plan before I go, so I cannot go against the plan! :P In the end (and in the rush) I left all three. Now, I’m thinking perhaps I should have bought Perhaps Love one, but I’m going to hunt down Yue Ding first.
Okay, I think the next leave I take I’m going to have a less hectic, more laze-in day. But well, that will be probably quite some time from now. :/

No comments: