The rains and sunshines of my life: Budding, blooming, and withering...

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Boredom Blogaritm

Hi again for the second time in a day. I seem very blogative today. Actually, I’m on the verge of hugging my monitor into slumber. The thing with 1Si is the workload (at least for me) is very inconsistent. I’m so used to continuous and unending tasks that I can’t sit here with nothing to do. Most days are filled with work but some, like today, are dead boring. It is then when even a hard piece of keyboard looks like the softest pillow for the best dream.

As I was nodding off in front of my monitor, I decided to get up and stretch my legs. Then I decided to give the new girl another short, express session of ‘tutorial’. Boredom seems to empower time to crawl. Zzzz…

I wish KC would give me more interesting tasks like the one this morning. It involves a bit of programming. And I thought I detested it (programming). But I guess simple ones are interesting and give you the space to play around with.

Other than that and a bit of here and there routine tasks, troubleshooting and the ‘tutoring’, I am completely free. So free… VERY free… …

(After receiving some mails from friends)

Totally awake, and now busy ‘chatting’ over mails. So long!

No comments: