The rains and sunshines of my life: Budding, blooming, and withering...

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Still alive...

Ah… the long break from blogging. Hehe… I’m back again. Actually I still don’t really have time for this but well, just trying to keep things alive. The absence clearly indicates my super busy life has just taken off for the worse, or maybe the worst. I’m actually typing this, half awake or half sleeping, depending how you want to see it. Head is kind of drowsy.

I’ve just completed my week 15 pages long Week19 Logbook cum report. If I don’t get an excellent… (growls…. zzzz…). Anyway, the whole thing is full of electrical / physics / reliability theories from the IRPS (International Reliability Physics Symposium on March 2006) which I tried to cramp in my brain (but I think less than 50% is in) for the whole of last week.

And now, I am trying to squeeze some fWLR into my already saturated brain. Ahh… can’t think of what to write anymore with this kind of drowsy head (unless you want me to crap on physics and reliability!). Oh yea, got a forwarded mail on some quiz thing. I actually did it some time ago with Aivilo and Fungus head when we were bored, waiting for the LRT, which brings me to wonder when are the Russian people coming back for holidays? And also the rest of you people la. Okays, see you guys another time when I am less sleepy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Been busy for the past few days, i thought will nid to spend a lots of time to read ur blog, who noes only two...seem like u r busy as well huh haha...anyway, cant beliv ur training so hard 1...so many thing to read oh...pity...gud luck n work hard den hehe

Rain said...

Haihs.. too tired to complain... bt thnx for the support hahah... i think this blog will still be quite dead for some time... -_-"