The rains and sunshines of my life: Budding, blooming, and withering...

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Bla, bla, bla...

Tomorrow is Friday and then it’s weekend again! :D Well, if any of you remember, I did kind of promise a ‘needlework’ post. Actually the needle work thing is done like ages ago. But due to either my comp USB port or the camera, I can’t upload the photos into the computer. So well, bear with it, maybe this weekend I will try to get it done.

I have been drama-ing for the last two nights. Slept at half past 12. I can’t get enough sleep if I sleep so late since I usually sleep at 11 latest. But well, luckily the weekend is near so I can get back some sleep. But the drama-thon is going slow. It’s been ages since I watch TV / satellite / DVDs.

Usually I don’t watch cause I’m lazy to fight for the sole TV center which has the satellite, DVD player, etc. The other TV’s are just local TV with VCD player (not to mention couch-less). I mean I feel bad when my siblings want to watch Doraemon and I want to watch MTV / DVDs. Sometimes, I’d sit there and watch Doraemon and all the high-pitched voice characters with them. It’s not bad actually. I still kind of like it. :) But most of the time I settle for bed or an old book or go out.

Well recently Dad got a cheap DVD player. Why? Cause some of the China-cheap-illegal DVDs that he (constantly) buys can only be watched with that cheap (and China made I suppose) DVD player. So now I got a whole DVD player to myself. Urggh... It is bad. Usually I’m not interested in the dramas he buys, but well its exception when there are actors or actresses I like. He once bought ‘Tian Xia Di Yi’ which had… erm forgot the actress’ name. The girl who acted in Golden Faith (not the main actress, but sis of the main actress) and she also acted in Pilot as the only female pilot trainee. Anyway, this time around, he got a Zhao Wei drama. I can’t read the title. I quite like Zhao Wei so I sat there and started to watch. That was how my drama-thon started. The drama is not bad, but if it’s not because of Zhao Wei I won’t watch it. So well, it’s not that good either. -_-

And because I’m watching in the study room (well it’s suppose to be la, but not ready), I get the annoyed glances from my Mum every time she goes in to take something, cause she thinks I’m wasting my time. Well, it is true la. But then after work, I can relax right. She expects me to be a busy bee for 24/7? And I don’t like it cause it kind of spoils the drama thing. I mean I can’t even sit and watch drama comfortably. Last time when I was in school she said next time when you work you can watch all you want. Well, I am working now what. Internship is also working mah! Then at 11pm my dad will go, “It’s late already go sleep!” *Sigh* No wonder my drama-thon speed is at snail’s pace. :P Maybe it’s kind of a good thing that this Zhao Wei drama is not too exciting, if not how can I stop every other episodes. And no la, I don’t mind them minding me. I guess I’m used to it already. Actually it’s kind of a miracle I still get to drama at home.

No comments: