The rains and sunshines of my life: Budding, blooming, and withering...

Friday, April 28, 2006

Silence...

You used to tell me more,
Now I see a closed door…

If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did." -Jack Handy

And since it’s something you did, you should know better, right? And that’s if that you are not too dazed and overlooked my existence. Yet I don’t think I’ve completely ceased out of your life, since you took so much effort (even more than showing me your sincerity) in telling me the best yet worst stories in my life. Some people just take words forgranted; busy ensuring themselves to speak so very beautifully in front of you, not realizing the ugly back scene is exposed. Liars, are something or someone I find hard to accept with love and forgiveness (pardon me I’m still learning to). It is not anger, no… not annoyance either… and definitely not happiness, no…. but rather disappointment. And if disappointment is a measure of how high you fall from your hopes, then Petronas twin towers need many more decades of Enfagrow… In fact, Everest would seem like a baby hill...

But I shall not ask for explanation, for it hurts too much, and degrades what we shared even more. If you thought I should have, then it’s not even worth it anymore... was it ever? You make me feel like speaking further is nothing but a total waste. You make me wished I haven’t... haven’t trusted you. You made me do what I fear most, and proved me I was right to fear so much all the time. You have no idea, what you’ve made me... or rather; you’ve no idea what you’re capable of making me stupidly willing to be in today’s state. I believe that I'm offended because I let myself be offended. You make me feel very uptight if I don't let this out, yet you know my fear, thus today's post. I will save it as draft, but maybe just one day, I will find the courage to post it. You have never seen my tears, so don’t say you’ll wipe them for me. Please don’t come and ‘play innocent’ with me, don’t come and intertwine our paths anymore, I’m not weak but I’m not strong enough to endure your ‘efforts’ either. You are but a stranger to me now. And I never have hard feelings for strangers. I wish you all the best...

I used to be your shooting star,
But now you seem too far...

No comments: