The rains and sunshines of my life: Budding, blooming, and withering...

Friday, April 07, 2006

Challenge

I got this email like years ago. But I never found time to realy look into it. Will start looking today. :P Tell me if you can find all! Hehe...

/This is a challenge for you to solve, in those pictures have 7 dolphins and 7 hearts, can you find it?

If you can find 3: You are just like average people.
If you can find 4: You are getting close to smart.
If you can find 5: You are pretty smart.
If you can find 6: You have excellence imagination and vision.
If you can find 7: You are the best./



7 Dolphins?

7 Hearts?


Good Luck people! :)

p/s: (updated after looking) I think I found 7 hearts and 7 dolphins, though the last find of each could be something else haha...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ey, long time no hear... how's life? TC!

Rain said...

Oh my.. sorry qing, u 'wen hou' at a very bad time.. haha.. i totally overlooked until today. been bz loh. take k... until now baru reply u dun kill me ok. at least got reply...