The rains and sunshines of my life: Budding, blooming, and withering...

Thursday, April 27, 2006

One-Egg-Less

Today I reach so very early, 7:12am! *Sighs* Come in office straight away met up with the ever-unavailable KC. After digging all the info needed and doing some bit of early-work, I decide to blog. Haha… Get back my time ma! What for work so much oh.

Come to think of it ar… I work almost 15 hours for this certain company (that underpays me)! >.< See, I usually start work at 7:30am till 5:30 pm. I usually only have 15minutes lunch! So okay, minus all the toilet breaks and lunch it should be 30 minutes, which means that’s already like 9.5 hours. Then after dinner and bath and a bit of ‘entertainment’ at home I will start on the reports, research, and presentation stuff again! Say, I start at 7pm till 11pm (minor cases) or even till 2am (major cases), so minimum everyday I work 9.5 + 4 = 13.5 hours and maximum would be 9.5 + 7 = 16.5 hours. *phew* Okayla, can minus another 30minutes off each which I sometimes use for blogging. Hehe…

What a hectic life man! I don’t look forward to such working life leh. And I think that’s already the minimum of working time in that company. Most of them go back OT on weekend and ‘OT’ for free during weekdays cause of the workload. So pitiful… And I think, I’m probably the only one who packs to go home at 5:30pm. Haha… Paiseh a bit. But well, let’s face it; I’m paid one ‘egg’ less in my pay slip so I get some ‘privilege’ huh? ;P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nah, u oso dun like engineer life ma,Last time stil say me

Rain said...

我知道错(死)了! -_-"