The rains and sunshines of my life: Budding, blooming, and withering...

Monday, April 24, 2006

"Nightmare" & Rings

I feel so bad that I entirely forgot about this blog I have until I got an email notification from the blog. Haha… Kays, I’ve been dreaming to buy a new digital camera, laptop, USB drive… Actually it’s more to the digital camera and USB drive. Yeah, my tiny USB drive is really nice to use so why do I want to change? I hate to say this, but well it fell into erm… the toilet bowl. Hey, it’s not funny okay. Yuck, so I can’t live without the USB drive (more like the reports and information in it). My life and next few lives depended on it, so... oh well to save going through the unbearable frustration again, what I can say is the USB drive did not get flushed down. It is still serving its mistress well. The ordeal it (and I) had to go through…

Now, back to my wish for the gadgets. Last night I got my wish when I retired to bed as early as 9pm (dead tired). Well, kind of. In the dream which is a mixture of both 2001 St3 5Sc1 people and Hock Lee Centre. Naturally I wondered what I was doing back in secondary school (not in even Form 5 but it was the 5Sc1 people). I was in the blue pinafore. Then someone commented I look like a primary school kid. Hmmph! (fast forward boring stuff) Okay I bought a laptop and digital camera in a matter of minutes from a salesgirl (which happened to be Fungus head – I have no idea why) by a booth at Hock Lee Center (near main door below the escalator). I got it both at a really unbelievably low price of RM4000. Cheap things as usual never come in good condition. It was then I realized it had so much short comings I wondered why it was even called digital camera. I wanted to return it about 10 minutes after I bought it. But Fungus head won’t let. Yeah that’s about it; my nightmare of RM 4000 plus a set of very big flappy wings. Woke up groaning over my fortune lost. It was only after a few minutes of half-awake-mourning that I realized it was just a dream. Haha, so if I were to face a boggart, it would be some cash with white wings! :P

Some old pictures from a friend. It seemed so 'nothing' to me last time. Now, come propose with any of the below (least expectation, or you can come with something nicer) and I will consider considering. Just kidding la... Haha… Life very tiring ma. I still prefer soaring freely. ;) Now I understand why a certain someone always said, “Haih, I go back xxxx, and marry a rich man suan la."
In descending order of my favourites excluding the last 3 which are really not my taste... :P



Nice rings huh? Diamonds are forever? Or not? I have yet witnessed its eternality. -_-"

~A diamond heart is worth infinite times more than a diamond ring~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go find some old rich guy den hahaha Wan me to intro? hehe

Rain said...

Why must find old rich one? Knot find a young RICH liang zai that happen to be blind enuf to like me? :D haha... *fat chance* :S