The rains and sunshines of my life: Budding, blooming, and withering...

Friday, April 07, 2006

Lin Zhi Ling Drool

Birthday tai sai meh? This guy ar, haven’t birthday already ask for this, ask for that, want west, want east, want sun, want moon! Haha... Okay, exaggerated a bit. Anyway for the tai sai person today, his request shall be fulfilled (note: prior to his big day today, his other requests were also fulfilled okay!). I shall be posting photos of a famous (top in fact) Taiwanese model that most guys (I think) drool for, Lin Zhi Ling. I first heard of her maybe few months or a year ago from, well who else but guys. Duh! Actually I’m not sure how she look like but when I google Lin Zhi Ling, these photos popped out so I suppose that’s her. I hope there’s no someone else’s photo here instead (they all look the same to me).

Lzl1: Promoting Handphone

Lzl2: In pink

Lzl3: Up close

Lzl4: In Blue

Lzl5: Any Angle Beauty

Lzl6: In Black

Lzl7: Whoo…

Lzl8: *Pose*

Lzl9: Seated *pose*

Lzl10: Sweet

Lzl11: Cat walk *meow*

Lzl12: :)

Lzl13: I didn’t know she sings… Does she?

Enough?
.
.
.
.
.
No?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After 13 indugences of Lin Zhi Ling how can you be not satisfied?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No more...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I said no more lah!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okayla, give you last one...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And last but not least, my personal favourite...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tadaa...

2 lengzais of coursela... If not how to be my favourite wor? Haha...

Anyway, Happy Birthday coursemate!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

like this oso can ah??
haha

Rain said...

hmm i say can can lor... haha...