The rains and sunshines of my life: Budding, blooming, and withering...

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Off-Hiatus

Ah, well this blog will slowly resume from its sudden-hiatus mode since the past fortnight. I’ve been busy. Too busy for words. I think I must’ve have lost my mind agreeing to the most recent volunteer task I uptake (not BT stuff). I find myself facing the computer for as long as I’m awake, with the exception of meal and bath times, straight till bedtime. My eyes are getting sore as both my home and office computer does not have that monitor ‘protection’ thing (forgot what it’s called, mind not in thinking mode).

I must have a thing for dropping gadgets into the toilet bowl because today I nearly dropped my handphone in there! Luckily, I caught it just in time. If not, I will take emergency leave and go buy a new handphone and USB drive and go home and sleep till tomorrow to recharge myself. Yeah, that’s what I feel like doing now. Sleep for 24 or even 48 hours but I think the main cause for fatigue is because of the constant glaring monitor. Otherwise, it’s the running up and down looking for people never to be found. Hmmph! Oh that reminds me of the appointment later at 10am. Finally the ‘master of disappearing act’ has found the initiative of looking me up. Thank goodness.

The Malaysian Badminton Thomas Cup team is, or should I say was in Kuching for the past fortnight and I did not get the chance to meet them… *sobs* *WAILS* as I had been superbly busy the moment they reached Kuching until today (yet ended actually, but I’m running low on fuel). Then before I know it, they had already left. Sheesh… Anyway, wishing them all the best for the Thomas Cup. Why do I have a feeling that they will win this time? Don’t know, maybe I think they are all in their best shape with the exception of Wong Choon Han (I mean he has long past his peak performance ‘time’). The rest seems to be at the peak, though Chong Wei seems to have slight back injury. Haha, so many ‘though’s and ‘but’s, but I still have this instinct that they are winning. Bluek! :P Go Malaysia! Malaysia Boleh (menang and kalah)! Haha… Cannot lah, this time must win!

Lastly, I must find a time to top up my handphone as the airtime is up (2 weeks ago). Argghhh, I’m usually rushing whenever I’m in the mall so of course I tend to forget about stuff like this. Just as I thought I could save some money by cutting myself off from the phone, it proved so much more inconvenience that I’d rather spend few bucks to get it properly functioning again. How in the world do people without phones live? Haih, it’s been decades since I last used a public phone and today when I was in emergency need of it, it was nowhere to be seen in XSi compounds. -_- So I apologize sincerely to those of you waiting for my replies / documents. Seriously until I top up my phone I can’t suggest a better way to contact me as I’m still very much disconnected (thanks to Telecolm’s ‘efficiency’), and soon even from office net as I am moving into the lab! -_-…..

No comments: