The rains and sunshines of my life: Budding, blooming, and withering...

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Snoopy Snoop

Hehz, on this sleepy lazy afternoon got nothing better to do (yeah right! 4 reports waiting for me to do!!!) haha... So I shall post some cute snoopy(s) here... I think of the reports already headache... Think of the time back to UTP is coming soon even more headache... Argghhh.. Kays, lets focus on snoopy here. Actually I'm not a fan of snoopy or something, not to say I hate it or what.

My favorite cartoon would be Tom and Jerry, which was my childhood cartoon everyday after school. Haha, it's witty, funny... Well, that's what I had thought then. When I grew up and I had 'real live' Tom and Jerry a.k.a my bro and my sis, *gosh* you'd want to faint and stay dead whenever they are squabbling. It's like the WW3. Sometimes I feel so failed as an elder sister, cause I think I lack the wisdom to 'lead' them to be good towards each other. And yeah, when they are biting each others head off, you've got to be fair and wise (stick the long white beard on my chin) and deal the matter without causing further disputes.

Anyway here are the snoopy some people send some time back. Let's cool on some snoopy...




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u got a bro? thought its only u n ur sis hehe

Rain said...

haih.. got... it adds so much more 'colors' to my life with them.. haha...

N.A.O said...

Really cute snoopies!!!

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»