The rains and sunshines of my life: Budding, blooming, and withering...

Friday, May 19, 2006

Craps...

Let's see... Been pretty sian lately cause there's nothing besides work. Nothing much to talk about. In fact next week I'm taking few days off to deal with few matters. Now you'd appreciate the student life huh? I mean the schedule is so flexible you can 'arrange' your slots in between. Working life? Anything personal you need to deal within office hours, you have to resort to taking leave. Hmmph... Why can't our government have the work 4 days a week policy by taking turns. At least that's what they are doing in Australia (heard from my aunt). I mean at least I would have one non-weekend-day to do anything I need to get done during office hours.

Lately don't know got bitten by what, I've got swells everywhere. Got this anti-itch-pill from the doc and cream that I'm supposed to put on twice a day. That's quite impossible. How would I look like if I go to work with cream all over? Plus, all the cleanroom apparel would smudge away the cream soon enough. So I apply it only everynight when I go to sleep and it too get smudge away by bedsheets and blankets unless I sleep in a very awkward posture, which I can totally not fall asleep in. The only limb that is spared is my left hand. Not a dot. Maybe that's why it's healing so slowly.

Oh right, and I had the weirdest dream ever last night. I finished setting two sets of QRA test papers yesterday evening. *Phew* Now you’ve got to look up to teachers for setting test papers. It’s about like the hardest task ever. And even more so that I have to set 2 sets of different papers for the same scope cause I seem to run out of what to be asked. Taking the time limit, marks percentage etc into concern. Cannot be too easy, cannot be too hard… What a dreadful task. Never be a teacher. Then, I dreamt that all the staff taking the test were cursing me cause the test was too hard! Gosh… YY was the invigilator but she made it obvious to them that I was the one setting the Questions. It was a nightmare where everyone was aiming me with their sharpened 2B pencils. Haha... What a weird dream! Luckily I woke up before being ‘killed’.

Lately in this lab, ED puts on the song (radio station). Mainly cause here there’s no camera etc. It can be more strict or more lenient in different aspects. Explain another time. Anyway, what I’m trying to say is that the station (I’m not sure which but it’s a Chinese station) he listens to is promoting this really nice hymns. I think it’s Christian church thing, but I can’t help feeling that it just sounds heavenly. But since I don’t really understand what the person is saying I don’t know if it’s available in CDs in Speedy or what. It’s just the kind of music that soothes you down.


Eh, I thought I had nothing much to say. Haha… Kays, waiting for lunch time to fly home… :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fly home for lunch ah? wow, ur hz very near pending or ur car is feed with water? haha :P

Rain said...

You totally have no idea how near my house is to samajaya... It's even nearer to samajaya than the samajaya gate is to 1Si.. hehe :)

Anonymous said...

U saying the old gate or new gate? 1si is the nearest factory to that new Samajaya gate wow...If so then... ok, tats rely near..hehe

Rain said...

I not sure wer is old n new gate la.. the one nearer to tabuan jaya baru... not the muara tabuan one... if u noe wer pik yik yi staying i'm staying opposite her housing area.. she TJB1 me TJB2 mah.. :P

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»