The rains and sunshines of my life: Budding, blooming, and withering...

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Rainbow Rain

Well, it’s really hard to divide your time between things to be done, especially when lack of resources. You feel like ‘cacing kepanasan’ yet you can do nothing about it. This refers to the same stinking topic I’ve been harping since the past (nearly) HALF a year. From the bugging for line since January to the promised line by the end of March and until now, a rocking May, Telecolm personnel have been doing great with “My computer data shows that you are under waiting list.” Sad enough, most (or at least the beginning) of my workload are in desperate need of a certain ingenious technology called Internet. Enough said.

*Sigh* I seem to have this habit of sighing. Not good, not good. Even last time while chatting over the phone, Mushu used to comment why I *sigh* so many times. I think *sigh* = I have too many things to tell, but I don’t know where to start from. *Sigh* may also indicate I’m thinking too fast to type (or say) it out. I noticed I’m dangerously falling into another hiatus mode so I decide to blog.

Well, yesterday I saw the most beautiful sunset in my life. Actually, the sky was dark when I was driving home and I thought it was threatening to pour cats and dogs but it did not. It had a mild drizzle instead and produced a breathtaking orange-pinkish sunset sky. Most of all, from the terrace of my house, I could see this huge and apparent rainbow (as though it was reachable). And a few ‘inches’ away from it was another rainbow with the colors’ array reflected. How I wished I had a digital camera then! To capture the once in a lifetime view. By the way, the rainbow was really huge that you’d be tempted to reach out for it. Well, at least I was…

By the way my name (Nee) = means secondary rainbow, which was what I saw yesterday evening. :D That’s probably why I like rain, because I can only ‘appear’ when there’s rain. ;P

Dad left for Johor for a 10-days business trip this morning, while my sis is still lazing in bed ‘skipping’ school. Haha… no la, she say doesn’t feel that well so she wants to rest. Hmmmph… I also don’t feel ‘well’ ah! >.<
Hmmphh, maybe it’s harder to blog when you have so much in your mind, but only can say this much. Guess that’s all folks! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur waiting list mean streamyx is it??? I tink better go n get some insider...that will sure faster....hehe
by the way, sigh too much get old faster!! hehe

Anonymous said...

cant click the thomas cup link and cant click the post a comment link...hehe Ur spell failed!! u failed charm! :P

Rain said...

Haha.. old habit die hard mah.. I will try to change. I mean telephone line ar... sians... now i have no telephone line, no connection at home, cos just move house...

Eh, I where got fail charms... Haha, sorry yesterday busy follow the Thomas result didn't realise you trying to "Accio' haha... the link didn't work yet that time...

Anonymous said...

nvm hehe, where u move to? so gud ah move new hz hehe