The rains and sunshines of my life: Budding, blooming, and withering...

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

New office again

Thomas over and the results as expected... China won. Lazy go check what results la since not concerning Malaysian team anyway.

I am already in my new seat, in the lab. Actually, I'm suppose to 'move' yesterday, but don't know why YY say no need. But then HM told me to move but this week HM is on business trip. So I stayed up there but then my computer got disconnected from the network thus no internet. That's why I escaped here. I don't know to listen to YY or HM cause one say move one say don't, but since no internet, I'd rather move first loh, but don't know if YY will be unhappy about it. Anyway, I'm here already. Oh, this lab is very dry. I don't know what's wrong but just not used to it. Maybe cause too many equipments and ovens? Guess my body has to adjust to the low humidity...

There's more freedom here. :P Slept late last night cause was watching MTV Asia awards. Now brain blank but just to keep this blog going. Hmmm... Okays, later update after the brain block period over...

1 comment:

siangl said...

no update no update....long time no upate....