The rains and sunshines of my life: Budding, blooming, and withering...

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Home Sweet Home

I'm blogging from home. Surprise, surprise. At this time too huh. Well, not too surprise cause first I'm on leave, secondly the telephone line is FINALLY here. Thanks to Carrot's mum...
I'm suppose to go to Civic centre library to find some related books, but well no one picked up the phone so called the State library at the other end of the world. And that huge gigantic hotel-like library has 2 pathetic books on it, one checked out and one safely at the shelf. So I'm heading there to do some 12-hours-before studying.
Urghh, nothing much to say. Got to go cause I'm feeling dizzy staring at the piles of papers and booklets on my desk. Better finish the craps off. Not to mention the lagging weekly reports. I hope my memory can rewind to about 3 weeks ago. *Hmmph... See ya.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

gud luck!!
hehe

Rain said...

To che, kam sia, xie xie, arigatou, komapsumnida... haihs... its 75% over... hehe

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»