The rains and sunshines of my life: Budding, blooming, and withering...

Thursday, May 25, 2006

The Exam

I couldn't fall asleep last night. I was too excited. Sheesh! Haha... I woke up at 6:40am! Imagine my excitement...
Anyway I drove to behind Upwell and waited for Myemma till 8:30am! I was suppose to report at 8:30am. Guess she thought I lacked the oomph for exam thrill. She jumped out of her car, and then ducked in again shouting something like "Parking coupon!". I forgot too so I grabbed the last and only purple color coupun poked the holes and threw it on the dashboard. Purple... I should be safe for at least an hour since I can only remember the green coupon is for 30 minutes parking.
We walked, or rather jogged there, the 'troupe' had left for examination room somehwere out there so we scouted our way there. We barged into some private office where a lady smillingly told us the exam room is one level above. We must be about the n-th person walking into her office. Haha...
The first 30 minutes section I kept yawning and missed some of the one-time-no-repeat tape listening. It's pretty easy, so I eenie-minnie-manie-moe the answers. There was one regarding the credit allowed though that I missed. Well I put down 2k, let's keep our fingers and toes crossed.
Then the reading part. I thought I was going to fall asleep reading the passages. But I really respect the person who actually wrote it. Hah! Being the lazy me, I read the questions first and scan for answers. You expect me to read whole dead boring thing meh? By the time I do, the only answer I'd be able to give is Z (real answers in multiple choice and true/false/not given form).
By the end of the second test, I was starting to hope for it to end soon. I felt like I was sitting for a whole semester of exam. Haha... Okay, it's not that bad. It's just so boring, my mind kept wandering off.
2 essays in 60 minutes. Piece of cake. Except I haven't been exactly attentive to pollution of late. Then in the second essay I have to condemn computer and Internet. Gosh, it would have been infinite times easier if it were the other way round. So I scrawled my really horrible handwritting on. We were not allowed our own stationery. I had to use the pen they provided and it was FAT. FYI, I can't write well with FAT pens and FAT tips too. So my handwritting looked like someone writing his/her will during war. My usual pen is the papermate X-Fine tip. Nevertheless, I wrote away as there was no time to be wasted. The FAT pen kept slipping from my grip and my hand was aching as it was FAT. Hmmmph...
I was the first to leave when they announced you may go now, and I found my car was awarded 7 samanssss plus the guy was still writing an extra one. Grrrr..... Okayla, my oral is at 2:20pm. Need to leave now cause on my way back the jam looks terrifying. Wish me luck! :D

No comments: