The rains and sunshines of my life: Budding, blooming, and withering...

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Tuesday Tales

Yeah, I’m still in office today. Feeling better actually. Was tempted to take sick leave but around 7:25am when my maid peeped into my room asked if I m going to work, I decided I was up to it. Feeling refreshed actually. I still arrived in time, despite the jam. Ok, mebe I was about 3 or 5 minutes late swiping in? But honestly, I was already in 1Si by 7:47am. Went round and round hoping to get a car park nearer, but in vain. Then, while walking inside, this Kancil decided to move out… Haih…

Near lunch time and I’m hungry. But my car is so far away that I’m thinking for the n-th time if I should go bk or stay here for lunch. Because I dun really wanna walk 10 mins under the 12 noon merciless sun. Hmm… decided to go bk. Or mebe I should stay? Aiyoh… fickle minded-ness symptoms bk again. Ok, I’ve decided to stay.

Maybe have sushi for lunch? Healthier for a sick person ma… Oh, then I just remembered I have about 0 cents in my purse. Yeah, I have 0 cents cos I dun kip coins in my purse (coins will leave marks/lines on the leather, sayangmar…). The story of my purse comes a long way so I appreciate it a lot. The price is even longer, well at least for a miser like me la. Olive would know since she is a nice nice fren who went through the pain and suffering (not quietly tho) with me while I was shopping for it. Even for a shopaholic like her, I don’t think she approves how much ‘effort’ I put into getting a purse (if her she just buy all mah!). Haha…

So I should probably head home huh? Actually, I can go to the ATM wic is by the Harmony Walk, so have to change shoes and swipe out! Mite as well go home rite? Ok, I’m going bk for lunch (and not changing my mind anymore)! On second thoughts, I have another purse from Aussie Adeline ;) wic I keep a collection of my coins. It’s full and heavy and should be able to ‘fund’ my lunch/ even lunches for the week. Ok, if I go on, I mite unintentionally ‘invite’ someone to kill me. I will continue the saga after lunch. By then, everything is history no matter how fickle my mind decides to be.

12:20pm
Back! If u tot I had lunch in 1Si, then u’re wrong. Yes, went home for lunch. Jus cam bk rite after lunch. Fast eh (went off abt 11:50am)? N if u think I luv my office so much, then u r wrong again. Well, partly la.. I only love its net. ;P Came bk to surf. Yeah I’m a net addict. Actually, as I said, was so refreshed this morning and it lasts till now. So I didn’t take my usually noon nap. I wonder wat medicine the Doc prescribed me with. I’ve never felt so… energetic and rejuvenated before; wic is a good thing la.

Speaking of doc, any medcent ppl out there can tell me if choc ice cream is gud for a sick person? Ok, ok, dun tell me la. But I just can’t refrain myself. Hehe… Nvmlo, I’m getting better d.

I got to know SPL follows my blog, so I gotta stop badmouthing her. Hehe… Nolah, I dun badmouth anyone (so far). Hi SPL, having a good day? Dun get ‘invited’ to the stage again ok. That’s so embarrassing. FYI, she was late for school and got ‘invited’ to ‘model’ in front of the stage. But according to her it was a rainy day and there about 20++ ppl with her. I dunno if she meant she can hide behind those 20++ ppl or if she meant she didn’t mind being late for school dat day. Aniwei, she’s a good studentla. I think it’s the first time she got punished for anything in her whole school days (minus future since I’m not fortune teller). And I think she’s having exam this week? Yes? Okayla, see ur BIG sis so nice, announce Good Luck to u in her blog. Achieve your targets ok? PMR is like…(erm… not sure when leave school half a decade d mar..) in near futurela. Hehe… I get u a HUGE Garfield softoy if u get straight As. (*valid only while money in my account lasts). Ish… I’m too nice a sister… :p And this nice sister thinks u owe her …erm… (21-14) birthday presents. Hehe… I’ll give u a discount, say u start giving when u r like 13, so owe me 2 only. See, faster grab this rare opportunity, more than 70% discount u know! ;P

I wanna apply leave. But I dunno how. And everyone else seems so busy. I mean, its kinda bad wen everyone’s rushing their tail straight to get deadlines met and I ask “Erm, how for apply for leave?”. I have 10 days (I think) of leave. I’ve divided them uniformly over the next 30 weeks. So every week I get at least 1 day off (plus public hos mar). If that week happened to have public hols, then I skip it and save for the week to come. And thus throughout the rest of my 30 weeks of IT I only have 4 days of work per week! Yipeee! Suppose to start next week, but that’s if I figure out how leaves are applied. Knowing 1Si, it probly takes many, many procedures before my one day leave is approved.

Okla, I see I’d manage to crap near a thousand words. Told u, I’m really refreshed. Better check out wif doc wat he gave me. I probly looked like a dead dog yesterday so he gave me some super-duper energizing pill.

No comments: