The rains and sunshines of my life: Budding, blooming, and withering...

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

...

I’m stranded in office today with as much as RM 0 in my wallet. So like it or not I went down to punch the ATM so it wud vomit some lunch money for me (my coins only fund normal lunch but I wanted some sushi so…). Stranded cause it was raining cats and dogs and monkeys and elephants out there. I settled for the thought of sushi I think I quite missed. I entered into a sardine-d, tuna-ed and curry-ed cafeteria. Not that it is squeezy but all the seats and tables were taken. Everyone couldn’t go out for lunch cause of the downpour; or rather they prefer not to make the fuss. So I sigh and bot a piece of pizza and came bk to munch it in my cubicle.

Due to my itchy hands, the previous msg board is somehow suspended. Aih.. so I get new one while waiting for it to return?? Sheesh… And before I even successfully publish my new msg board, it is again suspended?! Whats going on… Guess the site has some housekeeping to do…
Sian.. there goes my ‘lunch nap’ I looked forward to. And there goes my msg board. What else is there to go. Go to sleep…. Zzz not… unless I wanna get fired… ish the 24/7 camera is turning round and round…. Kla.. lunch over, since SS is bk wif his interesting story of ppl using spoilt lift (but not notified) and died when it crashed to the bottom (Penang case). Aih, wat bad luck and sad case. Pray for him/her/them.

No comments: