The rains and sunshines of my life: Budding, blooming, and withering...

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Annyeong Gaseyo

Argghhh! I will soon be ripped off my only source of communication and entertainment in this office! Cause the new staff is coming soon, so she’s taking my seat and I have to go share with some guy, ED. :…( KC said I will be guiding the new staff for one month then I will leave for the more technical department, under HM. After that, they predict that another new assistant or staff will come so ED and I will be shooed away to the labs. Oww, so sad for him.

I mean for me nevermindla, but he is permanent staff boh. He is this cute, cute boyish guy. Haha… dun get me wrong la… I mean he looks young ma, as in like sei kia (sei kia = kid, if he reads this die lar). So maybe I won’t get to blog/ surf/ email since I share PC with him! OUCH! Tonite go home and pray he share me his PC hehe…

So, if u dun see any updates from me, it means ED is a mean mean kiamsiap (selfish) guy ;P. Nola, kesian him oso, lost all his privacy to surf since I sit right next to him (as in sharing one desk). Ooops, I just remembered. This means I must remove all my personal documents from this PC before the new girl arrives. Arrrgghh wat a fuss. Since we can’t bring storage media in I have to email everything back to my own email and DL if from somewhere. Right now, I think my only next source of internet is school. Hehe… St3! Mum’s office mah. Buthen, wen got time to go there la… And go there mit all the teachers meh…

I hope Hueno doesn’t ‘die’ of hunger since I can no longer log on to feed him. Aiyoh, I so look forward to change department but that was with a PC! -_-… Now all I can say is, wait and see. So, Annyeong Gaseyo* for the moment, till I get a PC/ line of my own in 1Si.

*Korean for the day:

Annyeong Gaseyo = goodbye to the person staying behind (and u leaving)

Anneyong Gyeseyo = goodbye to the person leaving (and u staying behind)

No comments: