The rains and sunshines of my life: Budding, blooming, and withering...

Friday, February 24, 2006

Friday RULES!!!

Oh man! This is SOOOoo heated. Started out wf SS (the guy bside me) giving a phone call. Watever he was discussing must be really bad, but my FARfarAway wall/ mode must have ‘thickened’ over the time in 1Si to filter out so many unnecessary….err.. interruptions, that I din notice a thing. -_- That is until he suddenly spun his chair furiously facing my direction and was practically shouting into the phone and stamped his foot (dunno which since I only heard it, din dare to look). I was shocked, and I jumped a lil, mainly cause I was so into my SPC thing.

Found out he was arguing wf this guy over the imprecise documents causing the client (who came to audit that time) to question his credibility. SS resorted to ask this guy, lets call him X, for help. After the phone failed to resolve whatever the matter was, SS told X to come up for clearer clarification. My gosh, X could be as rude (for a professional position like his) a guy as u can imagine. He barged into Tiger Shark (the conference room with all clients auditor) like he’s the CEO or worse. Of course, that was a, very, very negative move (here in 1Si). The client is the type, as S put it, scare-the-shit-out-of-u type of client auditor. Mind you that’s her opinion; S is an experienced employee here.

So SS had to pull him out and X never even apologize for his sudden appearance. Okay, out here, they continued to argue in low voices but it was impossible. They were rose their voices in a controlled manner as TS room was just behind them. Pace back and forth to cool down the heaty ‘discussion’. X might as well have called SS stupid directly in front of the whole, okay half the department. The heated conversation went like smthg this:

(din bother to listen much in the beginning, bthen it became a lil too audible...)
SS: So, I…I… am so… stupid and can’t.. understand.. can’t understand …your.. explanation? (he’s actually too angry to speak already, his words are like stuck between his gasps for air)
X: Hah, you said that urself ar! (this guy no prob speaking and happy to spit more fire)
SS: Ok,… ok so… I am stupid..! So you… you.. go explain it all to the client yourself.
X: Hamph!! When they are ready call me, I don’t want to stand here! (…and walks off.)

And all the symbol-spelled words came after that. ~_~` (And apparently the client bombd X cause he too wasn't satisfied with the explanation X gave.)

I’ve been having really weird and bad dreams lately. I keep dreaming of something / someone dying. And it just got worse last nite wen I dreamt of the world coming to an end.
?!?

On the brighter note, notice the pale pink bunny by my page? Let me intro him to all of ya! Meet my adopted e-pet, Hueno (pronounced as hew-no). Feed it if u feel like to ok? There’s always a carrot when u click ‘more’. I haven’t really explored wat else Hueno is capable of. Oh, and he hops when u click on it… Ok, I’m not out of my mind yet, just to kill time ok? For the Santa game, use arrows on keyboard to move the figure (Santa) to collect presents. Yeah, basically all these features can kill boredom for those rotting in cubicles. You can try the flag quiz too. Guess the flag country name lor… so obvious. And guess wat? Football countries flag are the easiest to guess (eventho I dun folo futbal).

Adding so many (stupid) features into my page make it load slower nowadays, so please do have patience. The layout is sometimes distorted but that’s cause I’m doing some reconstruction. So bear with me. Even now, hope u can bear with the tiny imperfect parts which I haven’t figured out how to correct (and getting tired to). Yeah, I’m real bad with this kinda thing, and I’m learning slowly. ;P

Yesterday evening, I was walking to my car wen I crossed path with 3 Japanese guys! Actually, it’s not like they are super good looking like Won Bin (Autumn in My Heart male lead) or wat. And they are in their 30s. Looking smart and stable kinda guys. Fair and TALL. Hehe… One of them was on phone, (dats when I passed him) and he went “Moshi, moshi bla bla bla..” Ok wat I’m trying to point out is his voice! So… (no word can describe its nice-ness). And he was speaking so gently too. ;P Kla… I’m over-reacting. Like neva c Jap ppl b4. I’m JUST commenting ok. I have the right to! Last note: I never hear any Japanese speak in such nice voice, so well-mannered, gently etc… before, not even in movies or dramas or anime for that matter. Ok, the end. Full stop.

Aniwei, I prefer Korean artists (actors / actresses). And if u haven't notice, I'm a Korean fan (as in self-learning language and gona visit there sumtime I hope). Some pics I dig out. More here.

Scene frm AIMH

Nice pose for VD don u think?

Song Seung-heon, AIMH star

Nice close up

White is JUST irresistable

No comments: