The rains and sunshines of my life: Budding, blooming, and withering...

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Break In Karma

Is this what they call, bao ying --> karma? haha... I duno

Okay, last night me and my other apartment got scared to death because someone 'broke into' our apartment. Okay, not exactly broke into since we never lock the main door, we usually lock after 10pm.

It was 7pm wen I went out of my room to make dinner and then I looked at the kitchen that was a bit messed up. I tot DD (my apartment mate), was in a hurry when making dinner so it was messed up a bit (though I did think it is unusual since she's quite neat and hygienic). So I din care much and went on for my own dinner and took it into my room to eat while watching TVB Forensic Heroes. Haha...

After dinner, I went out again and had a shock of my life. The kitchen look like it had a food fight or animal rampaging through. I know DD is a neat and clean person and so I shout to her to come out. She ran out of her room and saw the kitchen. We were both staring at the kitchen and at each other, duno wat to say. Even the frigde top was spilled with food. YUCK!

I wasn't scared yet cos at first I tot it is the cat or wat, then DD said how can be cat, cos her biscuit tin that was tightly shut was opened and then the 'thief' had SELECTED the nice biscuits, left about half tin (it was new). And also the fridge was quite tall, unless it was a SUPER Cat, then maybe it can jump that high... OMG, then both of us freak out, and look around cos the 'thief' look like he/she was in a hurry cos all the food just spill on the table. We were scared he/she mite still be hiding in the house. Then we check all the other rooms, they were locked cos they all go back for hols.


Only one unoccupied room - the last room, so we wanted to check but scared at the same time kena belasah or wat, so she took the broom I took the mop, OMG, I feel like I've just walked into Forensic Heroes episode 26 (tip: FH only got 25 episodes). We poke the door open and on the lights, no one inside. Buthen later we became scared and din dare to go into the room and check, we only look from outside. So we decided to lock the room (which was stupid cos it can be unlocked if the person is inside, but can't be unlocked by us since we're outside) and go to find the security guard.

Later the security guard assure us she will walk around our apartment and gave us contact number in case anything happen. Then DD went to the washroom and find some of her toiletries missing, like toothbrush shampoo etc. Mine was ok, but I duno about our housemates' since we duno what they have in the first place...

So it was confirmed that it is a person, not a cat since cats won't be interested in shampoos... Plus it seems unlikely for a UTPian to steal someone's toothbrush! So I have a feeling it might be foreign construction workers though the guard told us at night no construction workers.


Last night I was scared and couldn't really sleep haha... Cause we live on first floor which people could climb in easily through the window since there are not bars or anything. DD keep hearing 'sounds' haha make me even more nervous. Oh yeah, since both of us so scared, she moved to sleep in my room. We're going to stay in same room until our housemates come back!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

b k ful...

Anonymous said...

b k ful...

Anonymous said...

b k ful...