The rains and sunshines of my life: Budding, blooming, and withering...

Monday, October 23, 2006

Breaking In~

Last few days I suffered major-ly without net connection! Thanks to some tip from GCC I tried to break into the IT room but, yeah I’m not born for it. First I tried the card trick which didn’t work (not for me la, maybe I dunoe how to use oso, ppl always claim it work, but HOW?!?). Then I climbed over the railings to try prying open the window. Just as I was almost successful getting the first window open, I heard an apartment’s door closing. SHIT it was the Mak Guard. Quicker than lightning I climbed over the railing again (thank god for my agility, haha).

She saw me anyway and asked, “Why did you climb into the pit?”

I was like, ‘OMG, what to say?’ and smiled stupidly at her.

Then she said, “You went to pickup your thing?” Maybe lots of others did that too… So I nodded gratefully at the lie she offered me. I was wondering how come I didn’t think of that excuse. Haha… Then, I was kinda panic cos I know she’s gonna ask what I drop soon. But she went on, saying luckily can pickup, how did I drop my stuff etc. Then it came, she asked what I dropped.

I was so panic my hand just picked up whatever was in my pocket and out came my car keys. She looked surprised that I dropped my keys and turned back to the pit wondering how my keys could’ve dropped there. I think she expected my clothes was dried in the balcony above. But having innocent face serves some good here! Sumore, I was having my old specs on which made me look nerdy, so totally unlike someone who would even think of breaking in the IT room to get the sever running. She didn’t doubt for long then asked about my hols.

*Phew* So I didn’t dare to go bk to try the IT room window again cos if anything happen she would surely suspect me. That’s why I’ve to suffer net-less days, while other UTPians can surf happily! Arghhh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha, thief!!!! but lousy 1...hehe :P