The rains and sunshines of my life: Budding, blooming, and withering...

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Summary of the busy times

Okay, I've not blogged for a looooong time (minus the read-between-the-line blog posted yesterday). Hehe...

Oh I remember it was the week in hell for meeee... Gosh, I can't rmr anymore and I don't think I want to recall... I only rmr dragging my SV in her office until Saturday evening haha... I rmr the rain, I rmr watching the rain when Block 22 was totally empty with no one and only pure rain falling, it was a really beautiful scenery, and I wanted to walk in it but too bad I was waiting for my SV. By the time my discussion with my SV was over, the rain had stopped...well to drizzles...

Then, let's see, I've cheated my way through FYP... Basically, it's what I feared most this whole semester! I thought I was going to be bombarded during the presentation! Haha... Anyway, 'luckily' for me I got the internal examiner who, even my supervisor was afraid of...

I wasn't so scared and was in fact quite happy I got him cause he's not expert in DSP so I know I will have a better time 'crapping' my presentation. But when I submitted my final report, the technician, senior (final sem), and my supervisor finally told me the truth about him! Apparently he's the hardest to kao tim punya lecturer! Gosh, I was so nervous then... Anyway, it turned out to be 50% like what I expected and 50% like what the rest of them tried to scare me before my presentation. Yeah, he does try to make life hard for me, but because he's not very familiar with my topic as well, so he couldn't ask much, or I could quite answer his questions anyway. So yeah, thanks for the 'scare' cos it motivated me to be more prepared... :D

Then, after FYP it would be finals already. So far I only have had one paper. The next is PSU which I'm sooo scared of cause I've been flunking it whole semester. -_-" Now, I tried reading the whole semester's scope, it seems quite tough! So I'm sacrificing my third subject to strengthen my PSU... *cries*

During finals, while studying I will get distracted by the smallest thing. Haha... Well, at least I'm very distracted if any bugs fly near me! I'm super scared of them. So that fateful night, this stupid bug caused me to injure my feet! Yeah, how is that possible?!?

I had already ran out of the room once, but the bug disappeared when Fish chased after it. Then just as I was about to sit down again, I heard the 'buzzing' noise so near me. Though I couldn't see where it was, I just jumped and (I'm not sure what happened next cause I just felt pain). The next thing I know is Fish was looking at me with shocked expression. I pained to silence - no screaming. I think it was written all over my face. Hugging my foot I still hopped far away (now u know how scared of bugs I am). Then I look at my foot. My nail was somehow broken and the little toe's flesh was somehow sliced in the middle and of course blood.. haha flowing... I guess Fish was basically shock how I could get such a deep cut by just jumping up my seat. Don't ask me I also duno where I cut my toe at. It's been nearly two weeks and there's still blood clot there, skin hasn't grow (the Doc did advice me to not get injured easily cause I have slow skin growth while recovering from it).

Okay, I will still add on eventhough it's already so long. Haha... Recently, I just realized, somethings if it doesn't fit, it just isn't meant to be no matter how many times you tried! Haha, I duno where you're thinking to now, but everyone will have their own thinking! hehe... Haha, sounds like the step sisters of Cinderella trying the glass shoe of Cinderella, it just didn't fit...

You see, I used to really admire this really nice pair of shoes - em, I think that's the wrong way to put it. I should say, the shoes... erm kinda seem to go along with my feet when I see it. This pair of shoes unfortunately is an overseas brand. But you know, it is the kind of shoes that your parents would approve of, not too wild/modern or abnormal etc for their liking. In fact, it is the type that is customary to their taste. :)

But well, when I tried the shoes on my feet, it felt warm, felt comfortable, it did all that a pair of shoes could do. Gives the best protection, walking comfort, softness, etc... But somehow when I take my first step it it, my feet just complained. @_@ Haha... I ask my feet "What's not nice about it? It gives whatever a pair of shoes should!" So I finally find out, this pair of shoes is probably not my type. Maybe I prefer sneakers, and this shoes is probably a pair of heels that I will never get used to walking with.

Last note, I'm so looking forward to holidays, though tonnes of MYR work is awaiting me. I can foresee another holiday with me working like crazy and before I know it, the next sem arrived again! *At least its the last sem, I'm near the end so I can't give up!*

Oh, this sem I found out another weird point about myself. Most friends know I don't drink tea, coffee, milk. So when people usually drink coffee to stay awake for studies, I ahve nothing! -_-" But recently I realized milk has effect on me! Gosh for the effect of staying up, nowadays I force myself to drink chocolate milk. And then my stomach will go *rumbling and crazy* cos it can;t take milk, but it kinda keep me awake... -_-"

5 comments:

Indie-Go! said...

nice post

siangl said...

so the presentation went well afterall eh...gud den...by the way..i learn a very useful phrase that can be used during presentation "If u cant convince ur audience..CONFUSED them" haha so if u cant convinced the examiner confused him :P
anyway...the shoes thing....its indicationof some other thing rite?
eh...if not fit den cant force so ...good lucks once again for the final...i left 1 final n 1 conference...den its graduation hahhaa

Rain said...

Okayla the presentation yeah haha u r rite! I tried to confuse my internal examiner hahaha... Good luck for ur final and conference as well! Btw wat conference is that about? Wow u graduate d, Im so jealous I still ahve another semester argghhhhhh

siangl said...

haha
i m graduated now!! jz finish last exam but stil got few jounal to hand in n 1 conference
conference to present our research project lo...but me only poster presentation not oral so its better hehehe...wad la, got 1 last semester good la, enjoy it, i have to work d...sigh...

siangl said...

haha
i m graduated now!! jz finish last exam but stil got few jounal to hand in n 1 conference
conference to present our research project lo...but me only poster presentation not oral so its better hehehe...wad la, got 1 last semester good la, enjoy it, i have to work d...sigh...