The rains and sunshines of my life: Budding, blooming, and withering...

Monday, November 20, 2006

Dinner time

Now while waiting for my dinner delivery, I don't feel like studying (who would?!?) so here I am for the second time of the day! Haha

Last night I went out with Fish to go see doctor cause the flu bug was killing me. Apparently my virus was so 'keng' it infected YP within my 5 seconds chat with her and then she infected D3, as for ET, I duno how she got it but well, she was fluish as well.

It was raining cats and dogs, and chickens and ducks, my gosh so hard to drive esp the road was so dark with no streetlights (at certain parts). Unluckily, the clinic was not open due to unknown reasons since the card says its spos to open from 7-9pm on Sundays... So we turned back slowly in the dark and the solid rain to go tapau dinner from Tronoh.

The Tronoh alley is especially dark and deserted (this is saying something since it is usually already quite dark and deserted). So I drove and turned according to Fish's direction to the shop we wanted to tapau from. Then I saw they had this extension out blocking the road, and I wondered how I could pass over it since the shop is after the blocked shop. I still had no idea of what was going on cos it was silent, dark, glooomy until suddenly a hand tap my shoulders from the backseat and a spooky voice said '棺材!'.

I jumped a little! haha... It immediately registered in my mind that someone had passed away and the whole extension, road block was due to that... -_-" How slow I am haha... Fish was sitting at the back seat cos the front seat was drenched with rain, yeah it was that heavy...

So Fish called my Tai Lou to ask where they go eat since the whole Tronoh street was dead... and I continued slowly maneuvering my car out of the dark street without having to pass the 'occasion' since I got quite frightened after being 'tapped' by Fish. Fish was talking quite normally until suddenly she shouted 'CHOI, CHOI, CHOI!"

Yeah as u guessed, poor sick and drowsy and drenched me was shocked once again, since she was sitting at the middle of the backseat and shouting by my left ear. IT's a wonder we didn't have any accidents. *touch wood*

So we joined RT at Tian Tian for dinner (we tapau). CMP said I looked fine except for my lips that were so white they look dead. (I suspect half of the 'paleness' was due to the 2 shocks) haha... Fish and I did not discuss what Tai Lou said that she suddenly shouted in the car cause we both felt it was too 'creepy' to discuss it in the dark dead street. So when we finally sat at the bright, alive coffee shop, I asked Fish what Tai Lou said.

Fish Q was something like "Where you guys eat, shops here all closed boh?"

I guessed RT said "Don't tell me you want to eat with the dead meh?"

What RT actually said "All Tronoh people die d... We eat at Tian Tian"

-_-" Even more keng than what I thought *sigh* haha...

Then last night at 1am I finally got my hands on the last set of PSU notes thanks to GCC. Haha... Test 2 days away and I just photostated the notes... -_-" GCC said my lips were white, so it kinda confirmed CMP was not exaggerating, he asked me to go GH, haha but no I was not that sick...

Dinner here, mum-mum first :D

4 comments:

siangl said...

the wad tronoh people reali all die or just the guy simply say haha
anyway, gud luck for final and take k, get well soon

Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

Anonymous said...

So long, I hope, that it is the beginning only, and you will plea
- www.blogger.com f
samsung ringtone
motorola ringtone
sony ericsson ringtone
nokia ringtone

Anonymous said...

I've just been hanging out not getting anything done, but so it goes. It's not important. I haven't been up to much today.
- www.blogger.com o
spaghetti alla carbonara