The rains and sunshines of my life: Budding, blooming, and withering...

Thursday, September 28, 2006

In Vain

Malysia went, was there, done that, lost it, and came back... empty handed? I dun think so. Not in my opinion anyway. At least they gained another lesson - 'how to lose beautifully'. better luck next time. Haha.. I'm talking about Badminton World Championship of course. Will blog more tomoro if blogspot doesn't merajuk and take an eternity to load this compose page...

Had an interesting 'interview' with some coursemate this afternoon during our final lab demo. I think the lecturer practically demo on our behalf. What a failure... anyway the 'interview' will be taled tomoro.. hehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whenever u win, ppl treat u as god, whenever u lost, all those bad news will jz come like waves....but i tink BAM president is correct, dun find excuses for ur lost
Wondering wats ur interview
hehehe