The rains and sunshines of my life: Budding, blooming, and withering...

Friday, September 08, 2006

No idea

I have no idea what I'm doing at blogspot at this time ---> 3:35am! *sigh* I'm doing my FYP and by the look of it, tonight will be sleepless - totally. I have class at 8am and if I resort to slumberland now, I most likely would be skipping it, so I guess I will be up straight... Having a minor (turning major) headache (turning migraine) now, blame it on all the semi-sleepless nights. Cause of the workload, whenever I sleep, I will only semi-sleep with the workload hauting me "Wan Nee, wake up and finish me!" haha... Okay, I'm going nuts. Anyway, I had a game of badminton after PE test, which was arranged before I know I'm having a meeting with my FYP supervisor tommorow (or should I say today).

Speaking of my supervisor, I feel so totally bad. I haven't seen her for quite some while and today after lab, we bumped into each other, and I nearly couldn't recognize her until she exclaimed, "What happened to you?" in such a dissapointed tone, I was immediately gushed with utmost guilt! How she had reserved and 'got' the topic for me, and by the way of our first few meetings went, it showed she was expecting a lot from me. I was so guilty the last few moments I had to study for PE was spent 'feeling guilty and sorry'. And that is also why I am determined to make up for it and make sure she will be thoroughly satisfied in our meeting tommorow. Which explains why I am still awake (but not this blogging though), so I'd better get going... After the SV meeting I'll be rushing to Ipoh to take Triton to KLIA. Hopefully then I can catch some sleep... -_-zzzzzzzz

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Going to KLIA for? going where huh?
anyway, i been like u as well..been not sleeping for night time due to work...but unless i m at lab..if at home...even not sleeping n want to do work..will end up watching vcd (which is more time consuming than ur blogging haha)
and i havent seen my research supervisor for a long time too due to the final year design project which take so much of our time..sigh...but luckily he is my buddhist society advisor who had quite a close relationship for me (tats y i choose him as supervisor) but i tink he kinda disappointed with me as well...sigh...had to work hard den...u too Gambate, n dun push til sick :P
take k hehe

Rain said...

Haha, I went back for a little break. Came back and met Lin Feng omg, I'm going crazy over him... He's all I can think today, and probly for the whole of next week/month...

Anonymous said...

hahaha So now, Lin Feng and Ye Xuan is the best couple huh
hahaha :P