The rains and sunshines of my life: Budding, blooming, and withering...

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Rage

It's 3:37am on my comp clock and here I am... *gasp* I've just reformatted my comp (cause it threw tantrums all the while), and reinstalled some of the critical softwares. I realized I lost lots of softwares cause I was in a hurry to reformat and only backed up some important data. -_-"

And why am I still awake (besides the fact I just revived my comp)? Because I'm suppose to write some not-so-clever article for (censored - but if you look hard enough, it's mentioned... ;P). Anyway, I don't know why in the first place I ever agreed to this (knowing I've already have too much to handle), but I guess it's always something like I'm doing a friend a favor thought that make me say 'yes'. Now, if only writing that article is as easy as blogging this. Well, actually it is not that hard, it's just that after reformatting and reinstalling all that programs, I don't really feel like sitting in front of my comp any longer (not to do work anyway, for entertainment okayla...)

And, complaining so much, I haven't even taken into account the academic wise commitments! @_@ I guess this is the life of sleeping at 4am? *Sigh*

Oh yeah, this is unrelated but... Having being in UTP for 4 years ++, I've learnt a lot about bugs. Those who know me know I fear them. In fact, I'm terribly terrified of them. So it is kind of a disadavantage when my roomate is not around (aka tonight) cause when these scary bugs come attacking, I'll have no savior to turn to. Btw, bugs here are really HEALTHY and BIG! So what have I learnt? That they have this habit of flying so fast that they can't see where they are going and usually end up in a not-so-intentional suicide when they collide with the fan! hehe... Cause it's always HOT here, the fan is usually on full blast, so when they hit it... *tong* it is smacked into the opposite direction and dies instantly of the extreme impact. *say prayers*

Time to work on rage... ;P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha Scare bugs eh...how bout spiders?? LAst year my hz got a spider as big as my hand....yux!! n yes me n my hzmate kill it...sigh...say prayer hehe

Anonymous said...

eh...the censored name can be read if we read hard?? eh....it is it can be know from the word "not-so-clever" ?? where rearranging those alphabets can get the name is it? somekind of trick like in the DA Vinci code haha

Rain said...

Haha.. nola, I was working on an article for the 'Rage' newspaper. So if u c properly, it is actually the topic of my blog post and also last sentence oso got mentioned...