The rains and sunshines of my life: Budding, blooming, and withering...

Monday, August 14, 2006

Eeuwwww... *pukes*

Now, I think if I don't blog about this I'm going to explode! I'm soooooo annoyed by the people I'm living with. Okay, certain people/person that I have no idea who, but am extremely disgusted at! Right, I may not be a neat freak but I can't live with people who do not keep their basic hygiene!

First it was the kitchen sink! You thought some undergraduates in their final year (I assume all in my apartment are) would understand the basic logic that if you dump all your food leftover into the sink it would clog the tiny hole! And even after the NOTICE as been stuck up there by YP, that certain someone obviously still does not bother scrapping food leftover into the BIG rubbish bin about 3 steps away from the sink before washing her plates etc. SO you expect us to take turns unclogging it for u to just clog it the next time u have a meal?!? Aduh, I feel so sad for you, and sadder for the rest of us to have you (whoever it is) as our housemate…

Secondly, empty bottles of bodywash /shampoo/etc inside the bathroom cubicles *Sigh* FYI, the technology has yet invented auto-return/dispose bottles so when you think you are done with it please return them to the right places or throw them into the rubbish bin. The cubicles are obviously small enough with nowhere else extra to have extra junk.

STOP clogging every single pipelines you can see. The bathroom water drainage is going to clog in no time if whoever it is continue to mistake it for tissue disposal hole. So the rest above I’ve reluctantly ‘removed’ it for one last time…

But most disgustingly (Go look at it in the toilet), that I find it even too disgusting to mention here, please… Oh whatever. I just wanna say, rubbish aka something you think you no longer need to use, is suppose to be thrown into a rubbish bin NOT anywhere else your hand can reach and leave it there for a few days for others to ‘appreciate’. I’m sure if you’ve ‘forgotten’ or whatsoever, you would certainly visit the toilet at least once a day and SEE it and be ethical enough to have it removed!

God, I can’t believe I’m actually living with someone that is actually ‘dumb’ (tell me what else I can use for this kind of person) enough to do all these. I certainly can’t imagine WHO it is because it is like the basic hygiene and ethics one should have!!! Never in my mind would I think anyone would be so uncivilized to do this (esp the last disgusting disposal). I think even my Indonesian maid is much more hygienic (though I don’t like to be bias).

I thought I could IGNORE it and continue living happily, but no, everytime I go anywhere else outside my room (thank god I’ve got a hygienic roommate), I feel like throwing up. The toilet and bathroom cubicles are not going to last…

If it wasn’t because the house is still empty cause most people are having class, I very much want to call a house meeting and introduce that big black cylinder sitting at the corner of the kitchen to everyone, it is something called RUBBISH BIN I believe…

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

had seen this kind of ppl as well, my hzmate haha, but at least i got ppl to blame, u dun even noe who the hell did it hehe
eh...u like Yue Xian so much eh haha

Rain said...

Ya, I dun even wan to guess who did it, like so... I duno, I just can't believe anyone is that unethical la...

Ye Xuan! Haha... Ya, she very cute and pretty right... :P If she come Malaysia, I'll be first to see her! haha... btw, her nickname is seahorse! So cute~

Rain said...

Oh ya, I've been meaning to ask this for a long time but I keep forgetting... Which IM u use? msn or YM? Let's exchange... :) Mine can be found on the leftside panel of my blog

Anonymous said...

i use MSN le, thought i got add u, got c ur name le though never c u online la, ur name is alysa or something like tad rite? coz ur sis is allyson ma haha

Anonymous said...

or that 1 is not u?
haha
my msn is hiuha_lai@hotmail.com
add me yea
hehe

Rain said...

u got add me meh? haha i very long din use msn and seldom use cos my campus block msn... so i use YM, but now YM got this feature that can merge MSN so I have added u... duno work o not lo

Anonymous said...

its work for msn live messenger
Mine is old version cause my uni oso block msn, but they got this illegal way of using it...but pity its old version though not sure can use with YM or not, u mssg me lo if u do see me online
haha