The rains and sunshines of my life: Budding, blooming, and withering...

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Hot --> Dry --> Conk

I slept at 6 last night/this morning. I set alarm at 7 because I still had infinite loads of stuff to chase after but obviously I did not wake up when it went off. -_-" My roomate who woke up at about 5am after falling asleep at an unknown time claimed I looked stiff as corpse eventhough my alarm was blarring. Haha... I do have this vague memory where this alarm was ringing and I was fighting 'something' to move my limbs to get up but obviously I lost and she offed it for me... Hehe the first time ever! (usually it's the other way round ;P) Luckily I woke up in time at 8++ for class because it was the due to submit that assignment. My unconcious mind is very dependable! :P Still wakes me up eventhough there's no alarm.

Last night my CPU decided to give away under the pressure of work I gave it. I was like jumping up and down cause it had practically everything I need to submit soon. Luckily for this VERY, very helpful IT batch mate of mine. Really thank him for fixing my comp! Otherwise... (I don't want to think what would be the consequences)

Weather here is hot and very dry! My eyes feel very dry, skin too... I thought it used to be very hot only in this 'desert', now it's dry as well... I can't stand it. Esp, eyes, when you don't get enough sleep, it's so dry that it pains.

Okay, I should be writing on this paper that is due tomoro, another on Sunday, another two on Monday, another on Wednesday (list goes on), but no... I'm blogging??? @_@ This is BAD~ Okay, I should get going. I realize I'm running out of semesters to be saying "I'll be better next sem..."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, seems like all undergraduate students have to sleep early in the "morning" n wake in 2 or 3 hours time whenever assignment due huh haha
Nvm la, last sem d....i m running out of semesters to say "i'll be better next sem..." as well...but i usually say Next semester i wan to work harder la hahaha Hzmate say i say it every semester but never improve :P

Anonymous said...

by the way, had u applied for job? YEsterday went to bintulu Shell MDS plant for plant visit, they encourage to try and apply though its hard but at least apply hehe
Go shell website and apply online lo, i oso wan apply d but always tink only never go apply :P

Rain said...

Haha, apply job a... havenla... i baru finish intern im so sick of working life... i dun think i will apply for any job first, rest first haha... aniwei, mebe petronas will ask me work for them so wat for apply first, later mafarn have to quit other job and go bk petronas...

So I will wait first for 6 months, if they dun call me work then i see how lo... hehe

Anonymous said...

haha If petronas do ask u back then really no nid find job d, Work with Petronas is good enough hehe