The rains and sunshines of my life: Budding, blooming, and withering...

Monday, June 19, 2006

Ada Magik Dalam Badminton

Literally translated: There’s Magic in Badminton. Lee Chong Wei is my Badminton Idol from now on!!! Yeah, he’s the man! Gosh, He scored 6 points straight not making a single mistake to catch up and BEAT Lin Dan. I was very frustrated thinking he was losing but Chong Wei proves that he’s the Magic in badminton as the commentator said. Wow… every point he got after lagging 6 points from Lin Dan who was one point away from the match point, I was jumping up in the air and my brother claimed the whole of TJB2 could hear my shouts. -_-“ And note to self: that I should wear thick mittens next time I watch, my palms were so numb and aching after the Chong Wei vs Lin Dan game due to too much vicious clapping.

Luckily I wasn’t at the stadium. Anyway, I was too occupied these days to realize that M’sian Open was in Kuching!! (cries and bawls). Anyway, I hope Chong Wei will continue to improve and be ranked world number one and MAINTAIN the title for some time if not a long, long time. :D

Okay I felt a tad sorry for Lin Dan, he’s quite leng zai. I don’t know why he reminds me of Jay Chow but I don’t think Jay Chow is good looking yet I think Lin Dan is good looking? Weird. Pity he lost, but well I still prefer Chong Wei :P Arghh.. then I forgot to watch the doubles cuase I was rushing with my darn slides.


*God* Blame it all on the presentation on today. Grrhhh, I never had the idea how tedious making slides is especially when you have an even more tedious wafer making, SPC, and reliability concept to insert WITHOUT falling asleep. Gosh…

Okay, the presentation sucks, I was rambling off theories that were obviously making everyone yawn and myself dying of boredom. Though all my 1Si SVs congratulated my excellent job after Ms. Suhaila left, I don’t know I have a feeling that it wasn’t great. Well, it’s cause I forgot this darn formula on Cpk. Argghhh!!! How come I didn’t know Ms. Suhaila was a Prob & Stats tutor!!! I didn’t think she would be interested in SPC so I paid more attention to the REL tests and tools. Arghhh….. Gosh there goes my hope for IT to pull up my grades.

God, I’m so lack of sleep. But I’m just glad the darn presentation is over. Now, I’ve time to blog after like… 2 weeks? Haha…

No comments: