The rains and sunshines of my life: Budding, blooming, and withering...

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

06/06/06

Okay, I flipped open my handphone today, and it showed me 06/06/06. Nice number, so I decided to blog. Haha okay, it’s a lame reason, but well, I’ve been quite lazy to blog so it’s time to make up, especially now that I’m using office time.

Let’s see, (tracking back) okay, there’s this long Gawai + weekend break, so we had a total of 4 days to laze. Been occupied, and no I’m not hau lien okay :P , I really can’t make it for all those call-on-the-day appointments and meet up since the schedules are arranged well beforehand… And I guess I’ve seen more than enough of colorful layered cakes…

Then my black dog went missing some day within the 4 (forgot which) so my maid and sis went on a mission to hunt him back. He usually returns after wandering around for an hour or so, but it was nearly lunch I think, and he’s not back yet. I couldn’t be bothered. Yeah, I’m the cold-blooded owner… Haha… Was busy la… Suddenly heard my sis shriek “Ah! Hola!” (dog’s name), and then she laughed like mad woman so I shook the piles off me and went to see. The stupid dog fell into the big deep drain in front and he didn’t make a sound. FYI, my dogs are stupid and hardly make a sound. He was sitting there… eww.. so dirty… the drains quite clean, but he’s dirtier than usual mah… Then my maid had to take the 2 meter high ladder to go down to pick that stupid dog up. Sigh…

Okay then there’s this time I was waiting for Myemma but she never appeared. So I SMSed her say “Come back, chop head”… Then when Myemma arrived she said her handphone was lost… *gasp* So she borrowed my phone to SMS her phone to ask whoever picked it up to return with reward la… I totally forgot about my beheading SMS… Haha… Imagine whoever picked it up and read “Come back, chop head”…

Anyway, Myemma’s really, really lucky because the guy who picked it up decided to return it to her. *Wow* Then SPL reminded me my name on Myemma’s handphone was… well something else. Lucky I didn’t need to go meet the guyla, cause I’m working, Myemma went to get it back herself.

Ok… Actually I’m blogging cause I’ve got brain block for what I’m suppose to be working on. But I guess if I don’t face it the block’s going to be permanent… So that’s all this time.

No comments: